- Automating documentation for your React components
- Keeping more state in the components might speed things up…
- Developers went for redux/normalizr and immutable.js.
- React Higher Order Components in Depth
- Passing data from Server POST to Client using React/Redux/React Router
Read the full article, click here.
@dan_abramov: “You don’t need Redux if your data never changes. The whole point of it is managing changes.”
> What are some protips to speed up development in react/redux? Drop Redux. I will just mention one last work experience: A rails rendered web…
Capaj comments on How do I speed up development time?