- Each connected component is forced to shallow compare in the shouldComponentUpdate lifecycle method because it doesn’t know if it just received a state update which is relevant or not.
- The above gives us two action streams that we can use to reduce state with.
- A state stream is effectively the result of reducing a stream of actions.
- As mentioned before, the two core building blocks of a module’s state stream is its action stream and its reducer (of said action stream).
- Accessing State in Action Streams
Read the full article, click here.
@MarkusCtz: “Why RxJS is the Better Tool for Unidirectional Data Flow: @christianalfoni @BenLesh @dan_abramov #reactjs #redux #rx”
Why RxJS is the Better Tool for Unidirectional Data Flow
State Streams and React — Medium