- I’ll drop a very simple demonstration of a component I used to keep my code base DRY .
- Like Fragments, Components are designed like feedback control systems with some minor modifications.
- You have data automatically updated in your View from your Controller s via your model (scoped variables) eliminating the DOM referencing.
- All you’ need to do is reference the scoped variables required by the View, while the other variables are left to fly.
- Components are self-contained View s and C ontroller s that get their data from triggered events or as inherited property from their parent Component .
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Why component-based architecture matters: #ReactJS #AnglarJS”
As implemented in ReactJS, Vue JS and Angularjs 2.
Component Based Architecture — Medium