- react-native-ui-kitten is a framework that contains a set of commonly used UI components styled in a similar way.
- The main idea of this framework is to move style definitions into a specific place making components reusable and styled in a single way.
- Documentation for this framework is here.
- There is also a cool application built using our framework.
- We will be happy to work with you!
react-native-ui-kitten – 🐱 Customizable and reusable react-native component kit
@atav1k: What’s a react-native-ui-kitten?
GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
docs fix(docs): upgrade docs devDependencies to fix docs AOT build issue Jan 9, 2018
examples build(common): expo/react-native update (24.0.2/0.51) Jan 11, 2018
src fix(rkModalImg): fix swipe images in full screen mode on android Jan 12, 2018
.gitignore feat(common): RNUIK-68 Convert ExplorerApp to an Expo application Dec 15, 2017
.npmignore refactor(package): update package.json Jan 3, 2017
DEV_DOCS.md docs(common): add dev_docs.md file Jan 9, 2018
README.md docs(common): add expo link into readme.md Jan 9, 2018
index.js Revert: feat(Common): RNUIK-71 Improving of theme mechanism ( 7cb817c ) Jan 4, 2018
package.json version: 3.0.0 release ( #74 ) Jan 8, 2018
react-native-ui-kitten is a framework that contains a set of commonly used UI components styled in a similar way. The main idea of this framework is to move style definitions into a specific place making components reusable and styled in a single way. You just focus on business logic and it takes care of visual appearance.
We have also brought a concept similar to CSS classes that will save you time when styling elements. And the most awesome thing: you can change themes on the fly by just passing a different set of variables.
100% native. Give our kitten a…