- Presently, numbers of mobile app developers have started using React Native to develop mobile apps.
- When a mobile app developer starts developing apps using specific platform and programming language such as Java for Android or Swift/Objective-C for iOS, the application is known as a native.
- React Native is an efficient tool from Facebook to benefits developing a hybrid app for Android and iOS.
- Furthermore, they can also use their code written in any platform which becomes highly beneficial for mobile app developers to focus on other things rather than writing the same code each time when developing a new app.
- Reusability of code, highly portable, focused UI, compatibility for third party app integration as well as enhance the efficiency of developers has made react native popular for Hybrid app development.
React Native is popularly used for hybrid app development due to its number of benefits. Check out why it is good for your next hybrid app development project.
@govind_seo: What Makes #reactnative the #future of Hybrid App Development? #appdevelopment #hybrid
on May 29, 2017 by Mehul Rajput
Apps created using react native includes Facebook App, Instagram, Facebook Ads Manager, Bloomberg, UberEATS, Vogue, Walmart, Airbnb and many more in which some of them are React Native/Hybrid Native Apps.
When it comes to developing an app, it requires deciding whether need a native app or a hybrid app to develop. Native apps include an alarm clock, an address book, a calendar, a browser and other programs which are built-in in your device by default.
When a mobile app developer starts developing apps using specific platform and programming language such as Java for Android or Swift/Objective-C for iOS, the application is known as a native. It can access features of operating systems of a mobile phone such as calendar, camera,…