- It’s a good idea to wrap the component which is passed to .
- The component provides the theme to all the components in the framework.
- It also acts as a portal to components which need to be rendered at the top level.
- You can provide a custom theme to customize the colors, fonts etc. with the component.
- Check all the components and its usage in our docs page.
react-native-paper – Material Design for React Native (Android & iOS)
@callstackio: We’ve just published 0.0.8. This version should already be pretty stable and mature. Compat…
Help save net neutrality! A free, open internet is once again at stake—and we need your help.
GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
.circleci chore: configure circle ci ( #202 ) Nov 6, 2017
docs chore: upgrade component-docs Dec 1, 2017
example chore: upgrade dependencies Nov 26, 2017
scripts chore: upgrade dependencies and fix flow errors Aug 19, 2017
src docs: Fix component usage ( #209 ) Nov 29, 2017
.editorconfig Rename example app folder Oct 23, 2016
.eslintignore chore: add Git Hook to validate commit messages ( #118 ) Jul 5, 2017
.eslintrc chore: upgrade flow and dependencies ( #200 ) Nov 7, 2017
.flowconfig chore: upgrade dependencies Nov 26, 2017
.gitignore chore: upgrade dependencies Nov 26, 2017
CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md docs: Rewrite contributing guide. Oct 19, 2017
CONTRIBUTING.md docs: add info on running the docs and example ( #187 ) Oct 19, 2017
README.md chore: upgrade dependencies Nov 26, 2017
package.json chore: release 0.0.8 Dec 5, 2017
types.js chore: upgrade flow and dependencies ( #200 ) Nov 7, 2017
yarn.lock chore: upgrade dependencies Nov 26, 2017
Material design for React Native.