- react-native-td is an unofficial React Native SDK for Treasure Data.
- Basically react-native-td imitates the interface of TreasureData iOS/Android SDK as close as possible.
- We recommend to use a write-only API key for the SDK.
- To upload events buffered events to Treasure Data, you can call or API.
- If you want to handle the following case, use a pair of methods and for global session tracking.
react-native-td – An unofficial React Native SDK for Treasure Data.
@hotchemi: We’re pleased to announce that our first npm module is out😀 A light-weight @TreasureData React Native wrapper🎉🎉🎉
GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
react-native-td is an unofficial React Native SDK for Treasure Data.
The module is a light-weight layer sitting on-top of the TreasureData SDK for both iOS and Android.
You can install react-native-td into your project in the following way.
Basically react-native-td imitates the interface of TreasureData iOS/Android SDK as close as possible.
Hence to know more detail check official documents below.
We recommend to use a write-only API key for the SDK. To obtain one, please:
Insert your password under the ‘API Keys’ panel;
In the bottom part of the panel, under ‘Write-Only API keys’, either copy the API key or click on ‘Generate New’ and copy the new API key.
for global session tracking.
User moves to home screen and finishes the session using endSession
User reopens the application and restarts session tracking within default 10 seconds. But you want to deal with this new session as the same session.
with errorCode argument.
This argument is useful to know the cause type of the error. There are the following error codes.
: The initialization failed.
: The parameter passed to the API was invalid