- The new state can still reference old objects that made up the previous state if these have not been modified
- 5/ State changes use pure functions so you take the existing state and the action to calculate a new state from, then pass that back.
- (an action is the minimum set of arguments needed to create a new state object from its previous state
- //Function constructors use the New keyward that create a new object in memory that then becomes the this scope inside of the contructor functoim
- //each function is not added into memory space for each object.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Want to see a ⚡️Talk about using #ReactJS at a Startup Weekend event? If so, ⭐️ this gist:”
With all the plugins, boilerplate projects, SAAS and PAAS offerings plus great community support, what can be created in a weekend?
Build software better, together