- AngularJS tracks and delivers updated relational content to users, without requiring developers to write additional code.
- The two frameworks differ from each other in the categories of feature, functionality, usage and performance.
- The developers must avoid using the two frameworks together to prevent the web application from becoming complex.
- Bidirectional Data Binding: AngularJS further beats React in the category of data binding.
- It becomes easier for web developers to boost the website’s user experience by allowing visitors to access new and dynamic content without leaving the web page.
Read the full article, click here.
@AliyahChoudhry: “Understanding Major Differences between #AngularJS and #ReactJS”
Which is More Popular: Angular JS or React JS?