- Instead of the Container, react-stubber will render the component we’ve provided.
- We have a set of presentational UI components with some containers that wrap UI components with the data.
- Stubbing React Containers for Testing
- We provide a dummy component that replaces the container.
- We’ll face a lot of issues when we are testing our Post UI component.
Read the full article, click here.
@meteorhacks: “This is how we can #stub #reactjs containers for the testing purpose. -”
In many React apps, we follow the Container pattern with whatever container library we use, whether it’s Redux, React Komposer, Meteor or…
Stubbing React Containers for Testing — KADIRA VOICE