- npm install junctions –save
- npm install react-junctions –save
- npm install react-router-junctions –save
- Or if you want to use junctions-based components within a react-router application, install react-router-junctions
- Re-use components, even if they contain links!
@james_k_nelson: The “Junctions” router for #reactjs (and any other component based framework) now has pretty documentation at !
Composable and context-free routing for React, built on the excellent history package.
Why use Junctions?
They’re composable. Re-use components, even if they contain links!
They’re superimposable. Because sometimes two routes can be active at once.
They’re context-free. Now you can understand how your own app works!
They’re simple. Don’t believe me? Click the link on the next line.
See live demo, with source available in examples/raw-react.
At minimum, you’ll need the junctions package
Alternatively, use plain-ol’ script tags with unpackage. See the live demo source for an example.