- As we kept pushing new views to the navigator, the app started to slow down and lag.
- Navigator is not like the routers of the web
- We have been quite into it ever since, with the pro version of Native Starter and now NativeBase , an open source framework to write React Native apps being one of our works.
- When we pushed views into the navigator, the navigator got stacked with new pages.
- The caveats of using Navigator in React Native
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “The caveats of using Navigator in #ReactJS Native:”
After having a great experience of working with React, we did not leave much time to try our hands on React Native when it went open source…
The caveats of using Navigator in React Native — NativeBase.io Blog