- I am going to scaffold a Relay component and an Apollo component.
- Now that we’ve scaffolded the component with Relay, let’s do it with Apollo.
- Once again, much like Redux root components we’ll setup a Provider and render our component.
- We then need to build a “Root Query” for the “Root Container” in Relay.
- So in the Relay world, we need to export a “container”, essentially a specific Relay wrapper around our components.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Take a look at Relay and Apollo: #ReactJS”
Let’s keep this post simple. I am going to scaffold a Relay component and an Apollo component. The goal here is to understand how each are…
A look at Relay and Apollo — Front-end developer — Medium