- A folder for your code, a folder for your demo app (plus dev server and hot loading, yay\o/), a folder that you should use and I didn’t, some build stuff for shipping… – – Basically, it gives you everything you need so you can focus on your component and don’t…
- You need a demo page so you can show off your component in action.
- react-lazyload-fadein, for example, has a demo page that shows off different ways you can use it.
- People will find out about your component in different ways.
- Especially if someone could figure out how to slurp in the README file and make that demo page for you 🤔 – – The React community is a bit silly and loves to invent new patterns to bicker about.
- In this tutorial, we’re going to use the excellent React Animated Number library to program a currency display component that changes color based on value.
- You can check out an example with our production all at Cryptodamus – – If you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel and follow us on Twitter @pentacodevids for latest updates!
In this tutorial, we’re going to use the excellent React Animated Number library to program a currency display component that changes color based on value. You
Continue reading “Number Flipping Effect With ReactJS”
- In React, I wrote every single component from scratch.
- I know that there are components, designed by the community, for React as well but I did not really feel the need to use a third party component.React: +1 for SimplicityReact is easy to pick up and being productive from the get-go.
- the idea that you can mutate the bindings from both the parent and the child, actually gives you nightmares, while debugging, if you are not careful enough.Often times, I was confused about the data flows and abrupt states, my components were in, due to the fact that I was mutating the binding from the parents and the children, based on my own logic.
- not total, but that’s how I felt, many a times.Enter React, along with its ideologies of props and states.
- Projects made with Polymer look quite good and are very accessible, due to Polymer elements following Material Design Ideology very strictly.On the other hand, React provides you with nothing, more than vanilla CSS, if you know how to use that properly.
I’ve been building apps for five years now but I’ve dabbled in Single Page Applications (SPAs), only in 2016, when I had to build a dashboard for my app startup Pollen Chat. Recently I released a new…
Continue reading “React Vs Polymer – Rayn Studios – Medium”
- Start a Meetup Group Start a Meetup Group
- Building a Media Player in React Native by Mike Grabowski
- Building a Fully-Fledged Media Player in React Native At Callstack.io, we have been working on the media player for one of our clients on both iOS and Android and decided to do it in React Native.
- In the talk, we will check how all the above can be added to React Native with native modules while still being 100% reusable and easy to maintain.
- Mike’s React pedigree is high-quality.
Visiting from Poland, Mike Grabowski (@grabbou) and Anna Lankauf (@annalankauf) are touring California, stopping at meetups along the coast: San Francisco, Los Angeles, and now San Diego!
Continue reading “Building a Media Player in React Native by Mike Grabowski”
- Unit Testing React Components by Brian Hardy – Principal Software Engineer Target: Intermediate/Advanced
- Building my first react/redux application.
- Leveraging React / React-Native @ Intuit by Jay Yu – Distinguished Architect Target: Beginner/Intermediate
- Safeguard your react applications from being broken inadvertently after modifications.
- The talk will include: what problems we are solving for, how we pivot and switch the direction to React / React-Native, preliminary results via demos, as well as learnings from our journey so far.
Read the full article, click here.
@SocialAC: “Woot! #reactjs React Native #SanDiego #meetup is Wed, 8/31 @Intuit – w/ @geirmanc”
I'm overwhelmed with the response we had to the latest, relaunch of this meetup. James did a great job. If you missed it, you can watch it on youtube here. We had over 100 RSVPs. Still, I think w
How Intuit Leverages React & React Native