- The basic carousel sample.The Carousel component returns a callback function with the following arguments.
- and must be passed down to the elements – – But the Carousel component also returns other arguments, like , , , , , – – For the component to work, for example, on mobile devices, set the value to true for touching.
- Set the value for and place the argument in your jsx template – – When you stop moving your mouse triggers a function which calculates the position of the elements.
- For example, you want to fetch data or trigger some function when you reach the end of the carousel.
- The default value for is 0 – – must be passed to the component – – Use the arguments and from the callback.
react-awesome-carousel – Simple, Touch-Friendly carousel component for React.js
Continue reading “Simple, Touch-Friendly carousel component for @reactjs #reactjs #react-component”
- React component that uses SVG to create a collection of loaders which simulates the structure of the content that will be loaded, similar to Facebook cards loaders.
- Use the online tool to create your own custom loader.
- If you are looking for React Native, Preact or Vue.js – – Or in custom mode: example – – Use the create-react-content-loader for your custom loaders – – Use the create-react-content-loader for your custom loaders
react-content-loader – React component that uses SVG to create a collection of loaders which simulates the structure of the content that will be loaded, similar to Facebook cards loaders.
Continue reading “A @reactjs component that creates SVG card loaders. All the different styles look great.”
- Updating a single dependency with npm also updates many unrelated ones based on semantic versioning rules.
- Yarn is a new package manager that replaces the existing workflow for the npm client or other package managers while remaining compatible with the npm registry.
- Many of our projects at Facebook, like React, depend on code in the npm registry.
- Throughout the entire process, Yarn imposes strict guarantees around package installation.