- Your React app needs a better way to deal with side effects and data streams.
- This workshop is about the integration of RxJS library inside React and creating beasts that can handle any time of the async request and easily communicate with any 3rd party API or other side effects.
- Then we will start with an empty React app and implement RxJS library.
- After that, we’ll create couple apps that demonstrate how streams work and compare that will the “regular” way of handling async requests in React framework.
All workshops are free to attend. However, to confirm your seat and to avoid no-shows you need to register and get a 15EUR value ticket. This amount will be completely reimbursed after the end of the workshop. In case of no-show, the amount will not be returned
Continue reading “How to integrate RxJS into React?”
- I quickly came to depend on Ben’s knowledge and expertise on all aspects of the development of our Backbone.js app.
- I don’t think the workshop would have been such a success without Ben.”
- “Ben was able to apply his front-end development and architecture experience from day one, helping us come up with and validate key architecture choices and avoid costly mistakes as we scale Kayako to be used by 10,000s organisations worldwide to support millions of end users.
- We found Ben’s advice to be realistic and pragmatic, factoring in resource constraints, business needs of the day and balancing those with future scalability benefits.
I can work with you to plan, architect and review how you can achieve seamless development, so I can impart my knowledge and point you in the right direction. I’m well versed in where and how bottlenecks can appear, but also how to solve and avoid them.
Continue reading “My hyper-talented friend is looking for front-end dev work (React/JS) from October onwards. His site: .
- I can barely believe it, but over the last 27 months, Michael Jackson and I have taught React.js to over 3,500 developers at 91 workshops in eight different countries (Oh, and one prison cell in the UK, but I digress…)In that time we’ve learned a lot about React as library authors, product developers, and teachers.We’re the authors of React Router.
- That kind of usage has exposed us to the needs of all sorts of applications, pushing us to find simpler ways to be composable as library authors.Meeting 3,500 people (and more at the meet ups we regularly attend in our travels) has put a lot of code in front of us, and even more conversations about code.
- It’s been fun learning the unique needs of all these people and figuring out ways to make their code better as product developers.Teaching React to thousands has helped us identify parts that some folks initially struggle with.
- This helps us refine our material one workshop at a time, making us much better teachers.We’re happy to announce that we’re bringing all of that experience to you in our very first online course: Advanced React.js.
- We’ve taken the most popular parts of our workshops and put them into the course.
Ninety-one. I can barely believe it, but over the last 27 months, Michael Jackson and I have taught React.js to over 3,500 developers at 91 workshops in eight different countries (Oh, and one prison…
Continue reading “Announcing “Advanced React.js Online” – componentDidBlog”
by facebook to render user interfaces in the browser.
- To allow an easy start you can use a cloud workplace with a completely
set up development environment.
- If you have experiences with git and
NodeJS you can checkout the project from GitHub and work locally, too.
- Next to your Notebook you should bring a little bit of general software development experience, but no experience with react is needed.
View more about this event at Waterkant 2017
Continue reading “Waterkant 2017: Modern WebDevelopment with ReactJS”
- React Native Expert Instructors
- Get a sneak peek of our educational materials at React Native Express , a popular resource developed by the instructors of this workshop.
- React Native Contributor, Exponent
- Devin is co-creator of Deco IDE , author of React Native Express , and contributor to the React Native documentation.
- React Native Engineer, Netflix
Learn React Native hands-on and in-person from the most active developers in the community. Discover the latest trends and best practices by building practical apps during the workshop that soar above and beyond online resources.
Continue reading “Training for Learning React Native · Deco”