- Whether you’re looking to build an app that performs across multiple mobile devices with React Native, or simply want better performance for the front-end of your website, a React.js developer will be key to your project.
- The web has matured over the past few decades, from a PHP back-end and static HTML pages for users to the interactive and dynamic experience it is today.
- People expect fast front-ends and sleek user experiences; users will simply abandon a website if it’s anything but sleek and fast.
- In 2013, Facebook released React, which allows developers to use server-side rendering (SSR) to build modern web apps.
- A React.js developer is a type of front-end developer that is well versed in a specific set of skills and tools, including: – – The key to finding the right expert is to create a detailed project description.
Whether you’re looking to build an app with React Native, or simply the front-end of your website to perform better, a React.js developer will be key.
Continue reading “How to Find the Next React.js Developer for Your Project”
- grabbou released this May 1, 2017 · 312 commits to master since this release
If you were using , you should now switch to
This is breaking because it affects the contract for onBatchComplete, but modules really shouldn’t (and probably aren’t) depending on it being called without any actual native module method calls having happened.
- was deprecated for a while, in this release it is removed from .
react-native – A framework for building native apps with React.
Continue reading “Release v0.44.0 · facebook/react-native · GitHub”
To Be Annouced
If you have a suggestion for a session or would like to speak, please contact us at
Food & Drinks
The Doggetts Coat & Badge serves food and drink.
You will need to
Continue reading “April Meet Up”
This the first time I’ve ever done a blog post, I guess this is a blog post. I wanted to share this because I’m pretty impressed with my use of props &.
Continue reading “Why props are your friend!”
- Website performance monitoring tool
- Define performance budgets for any metric you want to monitor and receive alerts when a budget is overrun.
- Whether you’re part of a small company or run a non-profit/open-source project, SpeedTracker can help you keep an eye on the performance of your website for free.
- Define budgets and receive alerts.
- Monitor website performance over time.
Website performance monitoring tool
Continue reading “Monitor website performance over time.”
- Using the generator, your data model will be a derived from Schema.org.
- You can also handcraft your data model or modify the generated one to fit your needs.
- Mapping your app data model to Schema.org structures can be a tedious task.
- Pick up schemas applicable to your application, generate your PHP model, then customize and specialize it to fit your needs.
- Bootstrap the Data Model from Schema.org
A PHP framework dedicated to hypermedia API creation.
Continue reading “API Platform: The Ultimate Web API Framework”
- We at Infinite Red have been working with Facebook’s React Developer Relations team to put together a great conference.
- Infinite Red is excited to announce Chain React – The React Native Conference !
- Chain React will be a two-day, single track conference hosted in Portland, Oregon in summer 2017.
- If you’re in Europe or able to travel there, check out React Native EU hosted by our friends at callstack .
- Software engineer [currently Elixir/Phoenix & React Native, dabbling in Elm], Lutheran, husband & dad to 4.
A two day, one-track React Native conference in Portland Summer 2017
Continue reading “Introducing Chain React — The React Native Conference”