- A framework for creating ambitious web applications
- The framework facilitates extension of HTML syntax and creates reusable components by directives.
- Determining which framework is right for you is simply a matter of evaluating your application’s needs versus the strengths of each framework.
Continue reading “Comparison of JS Frameworks: Angular.js vs React.js vs Ember.js”
- Once the event listener reports that the CSS bundle is ready, remove the inline CSS and serve the bundle.
- The handleFastcss function will be called immediately after the CSS bundle has loaded.
- Our CSS bundle will be available at /assets/css/bundle.css .
- On the first load, load the CSS bundle asynchronously, and attach a load event listener so that we can find out when the bundle is ready to be served.
- The CSS bundle will also take some time to load, and without it our visitors will see only unstyled markup.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Optimizing critical-path performance with Express Server and Handlebars: #ReactJS”
This article contains notes about installing and configuring a critical-path performance optimization using Express and Handlebars.
Optimizing Critical-Path Performance With Express Server And Handlebars – Smashing Magazine