- When I woke up in morning, I already had about 100 github stars with over 50 upvotes on reddit and few of my friends gave really position feedback about it.
- By the end of the day the stars were over 300 and suddenly they started increasing on each refresh and few minutes later, one of my co-workers told me that my project is 3rd on the Hacker News homepage.
- By the time I write this post my Github repository has over 2500 stars, 129 forks and over 500 upvotes in the reddit posts combined.
- The phone app is located in /phone-app folder, the server is located in /server.
- High-power devices, such as LED strips, are powered via external (shared ground with the PI).
Viktor Kirilov’s personal blog about tech, home automation and engineering.
Continue reading “Home automation with Raspberry Pi, Node and React”