- Every React component uses several reducers in a real world application, as most advanced apps use several data pieces.
- if its not in the react component and there is no actual data layer that is responsible then someone is, the action .
- Every container can hold other containers and components.
- Some claim that you should use only props, and some say that you should use props as the data representation and state for UI states of the view.
- We decided to adopt this concept reference it as Container and Components.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “6 lessons learned from going to production with React-Redux: #ReactJS”
A few months ago i published a blog about how we started to move at Bizzabo from Backbone + RequireJS + Handlebars + Grunt to React + Redux…
6 lessons learned from going to production with React-Redux — Medium