- No error is thrown if you declare the same variable twice using var (conversely, both let and const will throw an error if a variable is declared twice)2.
- So using var in this context would require a situation in which a variable declared inside a function would need to be used in the global scope.
- I conducted a quick search on the Internet revealed that Jslint.com and Jshint.com, and did not raise an issues with the use of var as a variable declaration.
- Simpson argues that:“There are going to be places in real world code where some variables are going to be properly scoped to the entire function, and for those variables, var is a better signal”He provides this code block to illustrate his point:Essentially, Simpson is arguing that while changing var with…
Continue reading “Should You Truly Never Use var? – John Wolfe – Medium”
- You can apply CSS to your Pen from any stylesheet on the web.
- Just put a URL to it here and we’ll apply it, in the order you have them, before the CSS in the Pen itself.
- If the stylesheet you link to has the file extension of a preprocessor, we’ll attempt to process it before applying.
- You can also link to another Pen here, and we’ll pull the CSS from that Pen and include it.
- If it’s using a matching preprocessor, we’ll combine the code before preprocessing, so you can use the linked Pen as a true dependency.
Recreated https://dribbble.com/shots/2896850-Animated-DropSplash-Logo-Posibility with React and SVG…
Continue reading “I am Loving this Jelly Fish Splash React Animation see via @CodePen #ReactJs #React”
- GraphQL Fake consists of a browser-based IDE and an API service and makes generating fake data much easier.
- It uses the GraphQL query language to generate fake data in an intuitive way.
- GraphQL works by querying fields and types.
- The main type is Fake but there are also other types which will return predefined fields.
- GraphQL Fake can also generate data in multiple languages.
Do you have a project in mind? Or just want to find out more about us? Whatever the reason we would love to hear from you. Send us your brief or give us a call on +44 203 772 5380
Continue reading “Mocking with GraphQL Fake”