- A simple set of tools to make using Redux easier – – The package is intended to help address three common complaints about Redux: – – We can’t solve every use case, but in the spirit of and , we can try to provide some tools that abstract over the…
- Takes a single configuration object parameter, with the following options: – – A utility function to create reducers that handle specific action types, similar to the example function in the “Reducing Boilerplate” Redux docs page.
- Takes an initial state value and an object that maps action types to case reducer functions.
- Internally, it uses the library, so you can write code in your case reducers that mutates the existing value, and it will correctly generate immutably-updated state values instead.
- It also accepts an object of customization options for more specific use cases.
A simple set of tools to make using Redux easier
Continue reading “@acemarke/redux-starter-kit”