- Basically, this project lets you define styled-components that posses their own encapsulated styles so that styling becomes an actual part of your components while avoiding the use of CSS classes as a mediator layer.
- This project is growing in popularity to become the go-to choice for styling React components, and is defiantly worth checking out for your next app.
- This project “scans” your app for React components and lets you render components with different states and props while mocking external dependencies, so you can see your app’s state in real-time.
- React Sketch.appFor the UI designer / dev among you, React-sketchapp is Airbnb’s open source project built for design system which enables the rendering of React components using Sketch.
- From sharing components between apps with Bit to styling with styled-components or using storybook to render and play with components in isolation, and all the way to less familiar projects like UiZoo and others, the React ecosystem is growing rapidly to help you build an amazing UI.
Best 9 React component tools and libraries that can make all the difference for mastering your work with React components for developing a beautiful UI for your React application. Check out the list.
Continue reading “9 React Tools To Master Your Component Workflow – Bits and Pieces”
- Just look at your smartphone app icons, and you’ll see that a lot of them are blue: Facebook, Twitter, Shazam, Safari, etc.So why is blue the chosen color?There are a lot of reasons to use blue, I’ll list a few of them:People like this color.
- Surveys show majority of people see blue as their favorite color.
- Blue is strongly associated with clean water, clear skies, etc., which leads to its high preference as a color.Blue has an association with nature due to this being the color of ocean and sky.Universal color for UI designers.
- Blue is a very common color for websites and apps in the travel industry.
- ConclusionI hope that after reading this article you have a good idea of why blue color is so popular among designers.
As you probably already guessed this article is dedicated to blue color. Without a doubt, blue is one of the most important colors in UI design, and one of the most frequent. Just look at your…
Continue reading “The Most Important Color In UI Design – UX Planet”
- React Native’s architecture, its declarative approach to UI, its predilection for placing related code in the same file, plus its emphasis on functional programming all make for software that is more deterministic and more reliable than the standard approach.
- The approaches to UI development could not be more different.
- > Twitter enables developers to embed ads into tweet streams
- Objective C vs. React Native: Comparing Developments
- In a parallel undertaking, RNF had begun conducting experiments with React Native.
Read the full article, click here.
@Developer_Tech: “Opinion: Weighing risks against benefits of #ReactNative in the enterprise”
Discussions proliferate as to whether React Native is already mature enough to be considered as the basis for enterprise applications.
Opinion: Weighing risks against benefits of React Native in the enterprise