- I used it to keep track of company acquisitions as well as topics like game cheats, mushroom farming and product recalls.
- Then I expanded my interest lists include things like “charcuterie” and “michelin star restaurants in sf”.
- My interests are persistent and I can follow anything.
- I think was one of the top products Twitter was musing about building in 2017, but didn’t.
Laserlike – Your interest search engine. (Android, iPhone, and Productivity) Read the opinion of 8 influencers. Discover 3 alternatives like Interests and Interesting
Continue reading “Check out Laserlike, built with React Native!”
- By beginner, I expect at least to know what global variables, modular architecture and scope are.
- Since this beginner doesn’t really know what is (thus also what state management is), I’d like to compare MobX to a fancy global variable(s).
- Some really really novice developers might make it work with global variables and be happy.
- Then, MobX will do so much more than just keep it accessible to other modules, it can execute some actions (calculations) to them, let your modules know as soon as some property changes, etc.
- While MobX is just another state management tool, in my opinion it’s the best one to compare to ease of understanding global variables.
Answer (1 out of 2): Imagine mommy is making pancakes for you and your siblings. It’s a birthday party! She will keep bringing pancakes as long as you are hungry and having fun. She will also keep track of how many pancakes you ate and she knows what kind of pancakes you…
Continue reading “What is MobX? Explain like I am five 👋”