- React Native Meetup by GeekyAntsTeam GeekyAnts is happy to announce the 3rd React-Native Meetup at our office in Bangalore.
- We are honoured to invite all the React-Native enthusiasts to join us on May 20th 2017 via Meetup.In this inspiring talk we will engage you with the below mentioned topics:Introduction to React-NativeAnimations in React-NativeNavigationState managementMobile development using React-NativeAs of now these are the listed topics from our side, we would appreciate the initiation of interested speakers to share their experience / ideas.We will have Sanket Sahu and Sankhadeep Roy from our team as speakers.If you wish to be a speaker at the event, drop a mail at email@example.com or simply leave a comment below.If you have any query, please do not hesitate to contact us.Click the link to register are looking forward to welcome you all to our upcoming React-Native Meetup.See You!
Team GeekyAnts is happy to announce the 3rd React-Native Meetup at our office in Bangalore. We are honoured to invite all the React-Native enthusiasts to join us on May 20th 2017 via Meetup. As of…
Continue reading “React Native Meetup by GeekyAnts – NativeBase.io Blog”
- Cancel Monthly Donations Continue Monthly Donations
- Attend the ReactJS Conference is no longer accepting donations.
- GoFundMe’s fee is 5% per donation, and our payment processor’s fee is 2.9% + $0.30 per donation.
- Connect to Facebook to follow this campaign We will notify you of campaign updates
- The React conference will be a great an opportunity to mature as a developer.
Attend the ReactJS Conference by Samantha Bretous – For those who do not know me, my name is Samantha. I am a full stack developement fellow at Coalition for Queens Access Code program. This program helps under represented minorities join the tech workforce, with a intensive 10 month long training period. Recently, I received an amazing opportunit…
Continue reading “Click here to support Attend the ReactJS Conference by Samantha Bretous”
- Lifetime learning and support – React Native is new and still maturing this course will continue to grow and get updates as the language evolves.
- The course will teach you React Native , get you started in building cross platform mobile apps for iOS and Android that deliver a native experience, provide you with hands-on experience and develop your skills.
- You will build cross platform mobile apps for Android and iOS in React Native !
- The course is designed to be a one stop course covering both React Native for Android and iOS .
- React Native enables you to build iOS and Android mobile apps and benefit from code reuse cross platform.
Coupon 100 10 15 75 create programs in React Native and develop apps for iOS and Android devices
Continue reading “Build React Native Apps for Android and iOS Coupon Save 40 %”
- Develope dynamic User Interfaces using ReactJS
- Users Who Viewed the Course Also Viewed
- Understand all the basic concepts of ReactJS
- How to make use of Inline Styles
- Making use of AJAX technique
Master the art of ReactJS and be ready for the future of web developmet. Companies like Facebook and instagram are already making use of ReactJS to build dynamic User Interfaces for better user experience
Continue reading “Master ReactJS: Learn React JS from Scratch”
- The course teaches the fundamentals of building user interfaces with React Native.
- In the course, we will learn to develop working user interface solutions.
- Using CSS with React Native
- I hope you will join me for this exciting first look at React Native.
- The focus of the course is on the View portion of a full Model – View – Controller architecture; the Model and Controller portions are usually provided by such technologies as php / MySQL.
Learn fundamentals of building user interfaces with React Native.
Continue reading “React Native for Absolute Beginners”
- If you want to help me out, let me know what your interests are and if you have worked with React Native before.
- Overview of the state of the art, getting hands on with React Native, getting to know your peers and building teams
- Then you can participate in a open end hands-on coding session, where we will start coding with React Native and you will have the opportunity to get to know the other attendees.
- React Native Take-off: Getting to know technology & peers
- App developers tired of writing two apps for iOS + Android and mobile website approaches like Cordova getting hands-on with React Native.
Overview of the state of the art, getting hands on with React Native, getting to know your peers and building teams
19:00 Pizza (sponsored by our host)
At 19:30 pm I will give a short intro to React N
Continue reading “React Native Take-off: Getting to know technology & peers”
- You may focus on designs, but knowing what will happen to your design when it goes through the development cycles is important and can have a profound impact on how your design.
- • How to write React components with and without JSX.
- Introductory pricing for the workshop is ₹20,000 per person.
- The workshop is an in-depth exploration of ReactJS , the popular front-end view library built by Facebook.
Read the full article, click here.
A full 2-Day workshop, powered by Alaris Prime. Introductory pricing for the workshop is ₹20,000 per person.
BOOK YOUR SEAT (MAX 10 Participants) →