- The Easiest Way to Learn React NativeI’ve spent a lot of time working with React Native.
- I started using it very shortly after it was open sourced and have used it daily since that time — growing with the platform, experiencing different upgrading pains, transitioning between different navigators, and so on…I’ve also spent a lot of time putting together tutorials about React Native (40+ blog posts, 15+ videos) and talking to people getting started with it (hundreds of incredible emails).
- There are a ton of great learning resources out there already but they can be scattered between dozens of blog posts, in a less than ideal format (some people like text, some like video, etc.), and some people just aren’t ready to invest hours upon hours researching yet.With all of this information I wanted to try my hand at putting together the easiest way to start learning React Native.
- A time friendly, budget friendly, single source of information to get you that essential 20% of knowledge.That’s what Create Your First React Native App is.
- Or think of it this way, if you value your time at $30 per hour and it saves you even an hour of your time, the course will have paid for itself.I’m excited to share this with you and I hope that it will make using React Native more accessible to more people!Sign Up for Create Your First React Native AppQuestions?
I’ve spent a lot of time working with React Native. I started using it very shortly after it was open sourced and have used it daily since that time — growing with the platform, experiencing…
Continue reading “The Easiest Way to Learn React Native – Handlebar Labs – Medium”
- Cloudinary provides APIs for a number of different languages (Node.js, Python, PHP, etc.) but they’ve gone a step further and now offer a set of React components to use in your React app!
- Cloudinary provides , , , and components.
- The component is the simplest of components, allowing all types of transformations:
The code above transpiles to:
Note that you can add all of the usual attributes for each image, like , , and so on.
- components can contain any number of components to modify the outgoing image:
Cloudinary’s Transformation documentation is an excellent reference for the amazing breadth of transformations.
- Since Cloudinary provides a few dozen artistic filters, I thought it would be fun to create a very simple Instagram-like app using the Cloudinary’s React library.
Continue reading “Cloudinary React Components”
- Using the generator, your data model will be a derived from Schema.org.
- You can also handcraft your data model or modify the generated one to fit your needs.
- Mapping your app data model to Schema.org structures can be a tedious task.
- Pick up schemas applicable to your application, generate your PHP model, then customize and specialize it to fit your needs.
- Bootstrap the Data Model from Schema.org
A PHP framework dedicated to hypermedia API creation.
Continue reading “API Platform: The Ultimate Web API Framework”