- This is an example of a basic real time chat app using React, Socket.io and Cosmic JS.
- This example consists of the following: – – The following dev tools are used: – – Run the following commands to install the app: – – Run the following command to run the app in production: – – View the app running in production at http://localhost:3000 – – Run the…
cosmicapp-react-chat – A basic real time chat app using React, Socket.io and Cosmic JS
- Preview GitHub Repo Install free after log in
- A basic real time chat app using React, Socket.io and the Cosmic JS API.
- The example app demonstrates how you can use React, MobX and the Cosmic JS API to create and remove posts from your bucket.
- The beautiful PHP single page website is adapted from a theme at html5up.net and uses the easy to install Cosmic JS PHP Client .
- The React Universal Blog is both a single-page app and a server-rendered website which is fast and can be indexed by search engines.
Read the full article, click here.
Cosmic JS is a cloud-hosted content platform that offers a flexible and intuitive CMS API. Build websites and applications with more freedom and manage content easier. Get started for Free.