- Your React app needs a better way to deal with side effects and data streams.
- This workshop is about the integration of RxJS library inside React and creating beasts that can handle any time of the async request and easily communicate with any 3rd party API or other side effects.
- Then we will start with an empty React app and implement RxJS library.
- After that, we’ll create couple apps that demonstrate how streams work and compare that will the “regular” way of handling async requests in React framework.
All workshops are free to attend. However, to confirm your seat and to avoid no-shows you need to register and get a 15EUR value ticket. This amount will be completely reimbursed after the end of the workshop. In case of no-show, the amount will not be returned
Continue reading “How to integrate RxJS into React?”
- In the source code you can write pages or components with ,
- On the server-side we can use these JS bundles for client requests.
A framework for building Mobile cross-platform UIs. Different from a “web app”, “HTML5 app”, or “hybrid app”, you can use Weex to build a real mobile app. The code that you write is relatively simple,
Continue reading “A framework for building Mobile cross-platform UIs”
- After a very successful event in 2017, we’re coming back with a new gig on April 13, 2018.
- Mark your calendars for the biggest React community event.
- Check out the the after-movie and mood videos from React Amsterdam 2017 edition: – – Check out our YouTube channel for more talk recordings of previous editions and meetups.
React Amsterdam is a full day two-track conference of all things React, gathering Front End developers across the globe in the tech heart of Europe. React Amsterdam is a heir to the biggest React community in BeNeLux and we have our priorities straight: only the highest quality content with careful balance of practical and visionary talks.
Continue reading “Our CFP is currently open, so don’t forget to submit your awesome #ReactJS talk proposal!”
- Our full lineup is here!Â đCome to React Day Berlin and enjoy a day packed with talks about modernÂ techDecember 2, React Day Berlin’s date, is getting closer every day and weâre proud to announce that our lineup has officially been finalized.If you like what you see, there’s still some time left…
- In this talk, weâll discuss how the language we use affects our users and the first steps towards writing use case-driven, accessible docs.Add powerful components to your ReactÂ appsOlga Petrova (Sencha, Germany)In this presentation, you will learn how you can add powerful components to your React apps.
- You can now utilize a grid, treegrid, pivot grid, calendar, charts, and other components in your React based apps with very little effort.
- Learn how you can build data-intensive, cross platform applications using React and powerful components from commercial libraries.Jest and Enzyme complement eachÂ otherManjula Dube (Bookmyshow, India)Manjula will talk about some myths on Jest Enzyme and explain why the comparisons of Jest and Enzyme don’t make sense.
- Instead, the talk will focus on how they can work together to test your React Components in a better way.
December 2, React Day Berlin’s date, is getting closer every day and we’re proud to announce that our lineup has officially been finalized. If you like what you see, there’s still some time left to…
Continue reading “Our full lineup is here! 🎉 – React Day Berlin – Medium”
- Learned a lot!
- Good introduction to the basics of React.
- I see it as a very good starting point for further React development.
- Very thorough introduction to React.
- The presentations were very straightforward, especially with the format of the slides.
Continue reading “Kicking off the first day of a full-week React Native training for @LexisNexisUK 👌🎉”
- đ It’s time to apply for a diversity scholarshipDo you belong to a group that’s underrepresented in tech?
- Get a chance to attend React Day Berlin forÂ freeA conference should welcome all kinds of attendees, however, in the tech world, that sometimes isnât the caseâââand it’s high time to change that.We’d like to invite all women, LGBT+ folks, people of color, people with disabilities, and economically disadvantaged individuals interested…
- The rules are quite simple: đ fill out this simple form and see if you’re lucky enough to be picked in a random lottery.The 50 available tickets will be handed out by the end of October, and everyone will be notified via email.The scholarships are made possible by a joint…
- If you’d like to contribute and help increase the amount of scolarships we can award, you can do so by purchasing a Diversity Support Ticket for you and your team via Eventbrite.In case your company (or know one) supports diversity in techand would be interested in sponsoring the scholarship, simply…
A conference should welcome all kinds of attendees, however, in the tech world, that sometimes isn’t the case — and it’s high time to change that. We’d like to invite all women, LGBT+ folks, people…
Continue reading “🌈 It’s time to apply for a diversity scholarship – React Day Berlin – Medium”
- You already know about Flux/Redux, so here’s what Vue has to offer: – – Last, what continually has me impressed and coming back for more with Vue.js is its outstanding community, the professionalism of Evan and his contributors, its ease of use, and its no-brainer alignment with the Web Components…
- A few things about Vue got me hooked over React, namely: – – “ I used Angular 1 for a little over a year then switched to React.
- I’ve taken a look at Vue a couple of times but never really built anything with it, that being said I’ve heard nothing but great things about it and from the looks of it, it is pretty easy to pick up.
- So I would argue that instead of looking for the easiest/ most powerful/ most popular framework out there it might be more useful to learn something useful to you long-term as a developer (although React also has the most popular thing covered).
- I actually really wanted to do React, but Vue was just so much more approachable that I couldn’t justify spending the extra time learning React.
VueJS vs. ReactJS – what people think about libraries, frameworks & more. How will you decide which ones are worth spending time over?
Continue reading “Impressions about VueJs & ReactJS. What people think…”