- In more layman’s terms, because manipulating the actual DOM is slow, React is able to minimize manipulations to the actual DOM by keeping track of a virtual DOM and only updating the real DOM when necessary and with only the necessary changes.
- The process looks something like this, – – Some user event which changes the state of your app → Re-render virtual DOM -> Diff previous virtual DOM with new virtual DOM -> Only update real DOM with necessary changes.
- Signal to notify our app some data has changed→ Re-render virtual DOM -> Diff previous virtual DOM with new virtual DOM -> Only update real DOM with necessary changes.
- Making React components that can be used in multiple places is not hard.
- Without the right patterns, you can find yourself with a highly complex component that requires a lot of configuration props and way too many if statements.
- With this course, you’ll not only learn great patterns you can use, but also the strengths and weaknesses of each so you know which to reach for to provide your components the flexibility and power you need.
- I have contributed to and published some of the most successful React components in the React ecosystem.
- Through that experience, I’ve learned and taught patterns that enhnace flexibilty, usefulness, and simplicity.
Personal website of Kent C. Dodds
Continue reading “Find my upcoming workshops:
– Advanced React Component Patterns
– The Beginner’s Guide to…”
- React Native looks a lot like React: roughly the same syntax, classes, JSX, state, props… but React Native is a framework, which means you have more features than just rendering in React Native.
- You use classes, ES6, states and the like, with a few notable differences: – – Not much to say here except that Redux, the React developers’ favourite state management library, also works with React Native with absolutely no difference in the way you’ll dev.
- Here’s an example of a small Menu component: – – This article is not about HOCs; just know they allow a greater flexibility around the way you compose your components and you can use them in React Native.
- With React Native you can compose your styles and properties, combine them and then have them applied onto your component.
- Presently, numbers of mobile app developers have started using React Native to develop mobile apps.
- When a mobile app developer starts developing apps using specific platform and programming language such as Java for Android or Swift/Objective-C for iOS, the application is known as a native.
- React Native is an efficient tool from Facebook to benefits developing a hybrid app for Android and iOS.
- Furthermore, they can also use their code written in any platform which becomes highly beneficial for mobile app developers to focus on other things rather than writing the same code each time when developing a new app.
- Reusability of code, highly portable, focused UI, compatibility for third party app integration as well as enhance the efficiency of developers has made react native popular for Hybrid app development.
React Native is popularly used for hybrid app development due to its number of benefits. Check out why it is good for your next hybrid app development project.
Continue reading “What Makes React Native the Future of Hybrid App Development?”
- Your own little stock portfolio – – Since last autumn, Google portfolio has had a warning like this: I’ve been meaning to make an own stock portfolios software since that warning first came.
- It’s not ready, but you can signup, login and add stocks to the portfolio.
- IEX is a stock exchange of their own.
- Stock data really needs a relational database.
- Session store is an embedded boltdb.
Since last autumn, Google portfolio has had a warning like this:
I’ve been meaning to make an own stock portfolios software since that warning first came. It’s not ready, but you can signup, login and add stocks to the portfolio. The address is portfolio.jelinden.fi if you’d like to try it out.
Continue reading “Thoughts of a software developer”
- Its a platform for sharing owr day-to-day life and thoughts by using electronic media.A totally new concept that is way ahead from the simple mail exchange andIM’s facilitated by Yahoomail and other mail servers.
- The main types of social networking services contain category places(such as former school-year or classmates), means to connect with friends (usually with self-description pages), and a recommendation system linked to trust.
- One can categorize social-network services into three types: socializing social network services used primarily for socializing with existing friends (e.g., Facebook) networking social network services used primarily for non-social interpersonal communication (e.g., LinkedIn, a career- and employment-oriented site) social navigation social network services used primarily for helping users to find…
- In case you are new and want to build basic understanding on HTML5 Template design, Check out below blog archive topic :Here we have designed simple example usingand also it includes basic header and footer design.
YouTube Templates Design Using HTM5 : In this post, we are going to discuss how to create youtube like HTML5 template design. In case you are new and want to build basic understanding on HTML5 Template design, Check out below blog archive topic :
HTML5 Layout Design From Scratch including header, article, footer tag etc.
Continue reading “Youtube Like Template Layout Design Using HTML5 and CSS”
- I’ve created two nearly identical sample applications, one in Vue and one in React, if you’d like to give either framework a shot in the context of the samples in this article.
- Both React and Vue are focused solely on the UI layer, and leave functionality such as routing and state handling to companion frameworks.
- In Vue there’s no need to call a state management function like , as the data parameter on the Vue object acts as the holder for application data.