- Hereâs a list of fun apps toÂ build!You can only become a great developer by putting the effort in.
- Keep it conflict free, use whatever you want!Project #1: TrelloÂ CloneTrello clone by Indrek LasnâââDemoÂ LinkWhat you will learn from building a trello clone:RoutingDrag and dropCreating new objects (boards, lists, cards)Handling inputs and validationClient side path: How to use local storage, saving data to the local storage, reading data from the local…
- What you will learn:Creating users, managing users,Interacting with a databaseâââcreating, reading, editing, deleting users.Input validation and how to work with formsProject #3: Cryptocurrency tracker (native mobileÂ app)Github repositoryHAS to be a native appâââSwift, Objective-C, React Native, Java, Kotlin allowed.
- đWhat you will learn:How native apps work.Fetching data from an API.How native layouts work.How to work with mobile simulators.Use this API.
- Post in comments if you find a better one.In case youâre interested in how this was built, I wrote a tutorial for it.Project #4: Setup your very own webpack config fromÂ scratchWell, technically this is not an app but itâs still extremely useful to understand how webpack works under the hood….
You can only become a great developer by putting the effort in. Imagine for a moment — You can’t become fit physically by reading a lot about fitness. You actually need to go to the gym and put the…
Continue reading “The secret to being a top developer is building things! Here’s a list of fun apps to build!”
- This is a demo application for React Native development in F# using Fable and the SAFE stack.
- SAFE is a technology stack that brings together several technologies into a single, coherent stack for typesafe, flexible end-to-end web-enabled applications that are written entirely in F#.
- If you want to try it out then please do the following: – – Make sure that the FSharp compiler is properly installed on your operating system: – – This could look like: – – If you run and it compiles everything, but nothing happens… go to the packager output…
- If the above does not work, and still nothing happens after it compiles everything, the licenses may need to be accepted on your computer.
- To accept the licenses run the following commands for your platform – – On a Mac run the following – – On Windows run the following – – Re-run the build script and everything should work.
SAFE-Nightwatch – Demo of SAFE-Stack applied to React Native for cross platform native mobile apps
Continue reading “safe-nightwatch – Demo of SAFE-Stack applied to React Native for cross platform native mo…”
- Looking at the most common React seed applications you will see that they have, for each component, a custom folder and they group them all as components.
- Everyone knows if you google for “React seed application” or “React boilerplate” you will find tons of prebuilt seed applications out there, some of which are being used by thousands of people.
- Selecting Browserify as our initial stack is a very good example of why a seed application can be useful.
- After looking at these, we found that though a lot of them offered unique and interesting concepts, none of them seemed very scalable to us for use in large web applications.
- For one, a seed application allowed us to try out different libraries and project structures without the restriction of a particular use case.
Hyperwallet’s Software Development Team Lead looks into tools for building their final browser version in ReactJS.
Continue reading “ReactJS Seed Application: Why Not Start with the Real Deal?”
- After the blog, I hope it becomes easier for you to decide on the technology for web application development.
- It has resulted in increased efficiency of development of web applications.
- It is now among most popular frameworks for web app development .
- Reat.js offers SX files that suits contemporary way of web application development.
Read the full article, click here.
@rasinbekkevold: “#AngularJS or #ReactJS? Which one suits my #business requirement? #WebsiteOntwikkeling”
AngularJS or React JS? Which one suits my busin…