- The Front-end: The front-end, in this case is built in React.js, consumes the data presented by the Express.js API and presents some views to the user, including the home page, a Movie detail page and a Person detail page.
- If you run into problems, make sure your database is actually running and that you’ve entered your database credentials in the api/config.js file.
- In the app, calls to the database are handled by /api/neo4j/dbUtils.js , described piece by piece below.
- An array of genres appears at /genres .
- npm install bower install gulp Over on http://localhost:4000/ , you should see the homepage of the movie app, displaying three featured movies and some members of the Action genre.
Continue reading “Just for Node.js & React.js Developers: A New Neo4j Movies Template”