- Wouldn’t it be great if you could use your web development knowledge, combined with your React knowledge, to build mobile apps with that?
- I’ll teach you all you need to create your own React Native apps, publish them to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store and dive really deep into the React Native ecosystem.
- You’ll learn all about the theory behind React Native, its core concepts, how to build responsive designs that work on different device sizes, how to animate React Native apps, how to navigate around, use maps and the camera and so much more – – And which better way to learn…
- We’ll build the ‘Awesome Places’ app in this course, an app where users can share amazing pictures and the location where they took them.
This React native tutorial is the practical guide to help you to build your own native iOS and android apps from scratch. Enroll to boost your react knowledge
Continue reading “Build Native Mobile Apps in this React Native Tutorial”
- Add @obj modifiers: The React Native docs state that Swift does not support macros, so we have to add @objc modifiers to ensure the class and functions are exported properly to the Objective-C runtime.Add the @objc modifier to your class like so…Next, add the @obj modifier to any methods you…
- Bridging header: In the bridging header you created add this line of code Objective-C file: We now need to create an Objective-C file in order to expose our Swift to React Native.
- Multiple Swift classes: If you have multiple classes you can add several swift files (do not need to add additional bridging headers).
- You can then add the other classes and methods to your Objective-C file like so…11.
- Invoke Swift methods: In your React Native class invoke the Swift methods that we exposed.
Continue reading “Integrating Swift Classes into React Native – Olivia Oddo – Medium”
- In this episode, we’re joined by Naoufal Kadhom, a Software Engineer from Netflix who’s also just released a payment library for React Native.
- In the episode, we’ll be discussing React Native and what it’s like to leverage it for Android and iOS applications.
In this episode, we’re joined by Naoufal Kadhom, a Software Engineer from Netflix who’s also just released a payment library for React Native. In the episode, we’ll be discussing React Native and what it’s like to leverage it for Android and iOS applications.
Come downtown for food, drink, talks, and socializing. We’ll be talking about ReactJS and related technologies. There is a lightrail stop at the corner of
Continue reading “Creating a Plugin System and Preact in Pictures”
- For the second year in a row, Rust was the most loved programming language.
- This means that proportionally, more developers wanted to continue working with it than any other language.
- Swift, last year’s second most popular language, ranked as fourth.
- Interestingly, Redis was the most loved database, meaning that proportionally, more developers wanted to continue working with it than any other database.
React, Rust and Redis wins developer love globally [Report]
Continue reading “React, Rust and Redis wins developer love globally [Report]”
- React native apps aren’t hybrid apps.
- No comparison between Ionic and RN -> Go for RN
- The reason is that React Native is used by Facebook, Airbnb and a lot of other big tech actors.
- The community is growing day by day and the result at the end is quite the same as a Swift or Android app.
- Receive notifications when there are new responses to this question .
I want to research about Hybrid Mobile App. Which one do you prefer between Ionic and React Native? And let me know the reason.. Ionic VS React Native.
Continue reading “I want to research about Hybrid Mobile App. Which one do you prefer between Ionic and React Native? And let me know the reason.”
- React Native Expert Instructors
- Get a sneak peek of our educational materials at React Native Express , a popular resource developed by the instructors of this workshop.
- React Native Contributor, Exponent
- Devin is co-creator of Deco IDE , author of React Native Express , and contributor to the React Native documentation.
- React Native Engineer, Netflix
Learn React Native hands-on and in-person from the most active developers in the community. Discover the latest trends and best practices by building practical apps during the workshop that soar above and beyond online resources.
Continue reading “Training for Learning React Native · Deco”