- One problem that React component library developers face is that they don’t control the version of React that they run on — this is controlled by the consuming application.
- emulates newer features of React on older versions, allowing developers to concentrate on the business problem and not the environment.
- You can now code your library components as though they are running on a modern React (not all features supported… yet), even though your code may be running on an older version.
- Here are the modern React features that you can use, even if yur code is running on older version of React 15 or React 16.
- Starting with React 16.2, there is a new component that allows you to return multiple children.
GitHub is where people build software. More than 27 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 80 million projects.
Continue reading “donavon/react-af – Next #reactjs features, today”