- PrimeTek is excited to announce that PrimeReact 1.0.0-Final is now available featuring over 60 open source UI components for ReactJS.
- PrimeFaces and PrimeNG have been huge successes already and PrimeReact now joins them to form the “big three”.
- PrimeReact offers 17 free themes out of the box and we’ve also ported the popular Ultima and Avalon templates to PrimeReact as well.
- Prime UI Suites are famous of not being tied to any design language and PrimeReact is no exception, if you prefer material design go with Ultima or if you like bootstrap styling check out Avalon.
- Our plan is to align the featureset with PrimeNG and PrimeFaces so that new features are added to all 3 in parallel from that point on.
PrimeTek is excited to announce that PrimeReact 1.0.0-Final is now available featuring over 60 open source UI components for ReactJS. We’ve announced the project kickstart back in January 2017 and after months of hard work and dedication, 1.0 is finally here. This milestone is actually the beginning, many new features are on our roadmap and we hope to receive community feedback to improve the library. PrimeFaces and PrimeNG have been huge successes already and PrimeReact now joins them to form the “big three”.
Continue reading “PrimeReact 1.0.0-Final Released”
You.i TV, a global leader in video experience platforms, today announced support for React Native as a development framework on top of You.i Engine.
Continue reading “You.i TV demonstrates the ability to take React Native to new platforms leveraging the power of You.i Engine”
- Many developers already use create-react-app to build their React applications, but like I mentioned earlier, developers are still screaming for more configuration options!
- One great way of solving this later challenge is publishing a fork of for your team, then all your developers can just run and have the same setup across board.
- Auth0 helps you to:
Auth0 has its own fork of which means you can install an Auth0-powered React app with a single command like so:
Once it is done installing, go ahead and:
Create React App (CRA) is a very good tool for creating React apps from the CLI without build configuration.
Continue reading “Customizing create-react-app: How to Make Your Own Template”
- So today we are announcing our first open source project for React Native at Hudl.React Native Android Fragment: Native Android Fragment does exactly what its name implies.
- It helps to facilitate the development of a React Native application, for a pre-existing Android application that relies on the framework’s Fragment class.
- It can be downloaded via jitpack and its versioning will attempt to always follow that of React Native’s major.minor versions.Our Android app originated around 2013 when Fragments were the Android standard and we’ve stuck with them ever since.
- For anyone else that has tried to use React Native, you may also realize that support for Fragments is non-existent.
- We hope this library, although small, may help others to get started quickly into the React Native ecosystem.
React Native Android Fragment does exactly what it’s name implies. It helps to facilitate the development of a React Native application, for a pre-existing Android application that relies on the frame
Continue reading “Introducing React Native Android Fragment – In The Hudl – Medium”
- Design simple views for each state in your application, and React will efficiently update and render just the right components when your data changes.
- SourceI.e React is the V (View) in MVC that is used to render views like HTML pages dynamically based on some state, which is often in the form of data.
React is declarative, efficient, and extremely flexible. What’s more, it works with the libraries and frameworks that you already know like jQuery’s UI plugin. React was built to solve one problem…
- Learn how to use API Platform and Symfony to create super easily rich web and mobile applications relying on React (JS) for their presentational layer.
- In just a few minutes, we will create a hypermedia API thanks to API Platform, Symfony and Doctrine.
- We will do it step by step, and the API will be 100% functional with support for pagination, validation, filters, resources embedding.
- The API will be automatically documented using Swagger and Hydra and beautiful user interface for developers will be available.
- Then, we will introduce all new client-side tools for API Platform:
Slides and videos of my talk during the Symfony Live Paris 2017. Rate this talk on joind.in! https://fr.slideshare.net/coopTilleuls/api-platform-21-when
Continue reading “API Platform 2.1: when Symfony meets ReactJS (Symfony Live 2017)”