- If you’d like to build your own version of React Sight: – – If you have any additional questions send us a message at email@example.com 🙂 – – Hover over nodes to see their state and props in the side panel.
- We built React Sight because there are no tools on the market that give you a visual representation of the structure of your App.
- When we were developing our own projects, we wished we had a way to see how everything was structured.
- We wanted React Sight to be simple to use, which is why all you have to do is install a Chrome extension.
- If you’re interested in joining the React Sight team as a contributor, feel free to message one of us directly.
React-Sight – Visualization tool for React, with support for Fiber, Router (v4), and Redux
Continue reading “Visualization tool for #Reactjs, with support for Fiber, Router (v4), and Redux”
- The React Native monthly meeting continues!
- Here are the notes from each team: – – Trying to lower the entry barrier for the developers embracing React Native with the following things: – – The next session is scheduled for Wednesday 10, October 2017.
- As this was only our fourth meeting, we’d like to know how do these notes benefit the React Native community.
- Feel free to ping me on Twitter if you have any suggestion on how we should improve the output of the meeting.
The next session is scheduled for Wednesday 10, October 2017. As this was only our fourth meeting, we’d like to know how do these notes benefit the React Native community. Feel free to ping me on Twitter if you have any suggestion on how we should improve the output of the meeting.
Continue reading “React Native Monthly #4”
At Shoutem, we’ve been fortunate enough to work with React Native from its very beginnings. We decided we wanted to be part of the amazing community from day one. Soon enough, we realized it’s almost impossible to keep up with the pace the community was growing and improving. That’s why we decided to organize a monthly meeting where all major React Native contributors can briefly present what their efforts and plans are.
Continue reading “React Native Monthly #1”
To Be Annouced
If you have a suggestion for a session or would like to speak, please contact us at
Food & Drinks
The Doggetts Coat & Badge serves food and drink.
You will need to
Continue reading “April Meet Up”
- Summary: This PR allows anyone to publish templates for React Native.
- It’s possible for people to publish modules for React Native, we should also support custom templates.
- A suggestion from a Cordova mantainer where they did the same thing suggests this is useful: mkonicek/AppTemplateFeedback#1 I published a sample template (GitHub: With this PR anyone can then use that template: `react-native init MyApp –template demo` The convention is: if someone publishes an npm package called `react-native-template-foo`, people can use it by running `react-native init MyApp –template foo`.
- Use a template called `react-native-template-demo` from npm: `react-native init MyApp –template demo` Use a local template: `react-native init MyApp –template Closes #12548 Differential Revision: D4620567 Pulled By: mkonicek fbshipit-source-id:
react-native – A framework for building native apps with React.
Continue reading “CLI: Add support for templates fetched from npm by mkonicek · Pull Request #12548 · facebook/react-native · GitHub”