- React components that help you quickly add Stripe Elements to your React app.
- Then, load Stripe.js in your application:
In order for your application to have access to the Stripe object, let’s add to our root React App component:
Next, when you’re building components for your checkout form, you’ll want to wrap the component around your .
- All applications using must use the component, which sets up the Stripe context for a component tree.
- uses the provider pattern (which is also adopted by tools like and ) to scope a Stripe context to a tree of components.
- Components that need to initiate Source or Token creations (e.g. a checkout form component) can access via props of any component returned by the HOC factory.
react-stripe-elements – React components for Stripe.js and Stripe Elements
Continue reading “Building an app with @reactjs? Accept payments with our new React components that help you quickly add @stripe! ⚛️🚀✨”