- Painless React Webpack theme .
- Webpack has awesome feature .
- If you are vue or laravel developer you are familiar with webpack .
- But how configure webpack with react ?
- Now you can easily use webpack with react without painless .
Webpack has awesome feature . If you are vue or laravel developer you are familiar with webpack . “Painless React Webpack theme .” is published by Mostafa Kamal in Hello Laravel
Continue reading “Painless React Webpack theme . – Hello Laravel – Medium”
- That’s why, today I’d like to share a number of things that boost my productivity while creating mobile app in React Native.
- Storybook allows you to create stories in which you prepare pre filled UI elements with data that could possibly show up there during normal app lifetime.
- Later within a few seconds you can easily go through all stories that you’ve described and see how they look on your device / emulator without the need of going through all of these states in normal app flow which takes much longer time.
- This is a tiny example of a single story, however if you develop a normal app, you will surely have much more of them which may cover all of possible UI states for your components.
- If your app grows, it’s easy to guess that tests will not run in a matter of milliseconds, but it’s still normal to have a result of them within 1-3 seconds from the time that you saved your file.
A developer needs tools that support her/his workflow to be fully productive. Well, I guess that this statement fits to any profession that you can think of. It is really important for me to feel that the environment that I’m working in really supports my flow and works well with my approach to software development.
Continue reading “Monday & #ReactNative 💙
#iOS #Android #mobile #apps #DevOps #software”
- The Easiest Way to Learn React NativeI’ve spent a lot of time working with React Native.
- I started using it very shortly after it was open sourced and have used it daily since that time — growing with the platform, experiencing different upgrading pains, transitioning between different navigators, and so on…I’ve also spent a lot of time putting together tutorials about React Native (40+ blog posts, 15+ videos) and talking to people getting started with it (hundreds of incredible emails).
- There are a ton of great learning resources out there already but they can be scattered between dozens of blog posts, in a less than ideal format (some people like text, some like video, etc.), and some people just aren’t ready to invest hours upon hours researching yet.With all of this information I wanted to try my hand at putting together the easiest way to start learning React Native.
- A time friendly, budget friendly, single source of information to get you that essential 20% of knowledge.That’s what Create Your First React Native App is.
- Or think of it this way, if you value your time at $30 per hour and it saves you even an hour of your time, the course will have paid for itself.I’m excited to share this with you and I hope that it will make using React Native more accessible to more people!Sign Up for Create Your First React Native AppQuestions?
I’ve spent a lot of time working with React Native. I started using it very shortly after it was open sourced and have used it daily since that time — growing with the platform, experiencing…
Continue reading “The Easiest Way to Learn React Native – Handlebar Labs – Medium”
- I welcome you to join our Slack and hangout with others who love Storybook.
- We’ve got a lot of things to come.
- Basically, you can do a lot with the new addon API.
- We’ve got a brand new addon API where you can add more features to storybook.
- But there are a lot of things that the community (you guys) is already doing with Storybook.
We released React Storybook in late March, where we introduced a new way to develop the UI component for React. We got a lot of feedback…
Continue reading “Releasing Storybook 2 – KADIRA VOICE”
- Today, we are introducing an extension API with which you can write extensions to React Storybook.
- With addons you can add new functionalities to React Storybook.
- We started to look for new ways to extend React Storybook while maintaining its stability.
- You can also share extensions you’ve built and use extensions created by others .
- You can use the Storybook UI to display anything you want.
Read the full article, click here.
@kadirahq: “We’ve introduce a new extension API for #reactjs storybook:”
We wanted React Storybook to be stable and customizable from day one. This came with a price: contributing to React Storybook was harder…
More Ways to Extend React Storybook — KADIRA VOICE