- Note: this project is a work in progress attempting to track ongoing work on the Fedora Commons API specification.
- Derby is an LDP Server with Fedora support.
- support is in-memory only; s are stored on disk at and are not currently cleaned up on server shutdown.
- Further development depends on progress specifying a Fedora Commons Repository API.
- To start the server in development, do:
derby – A pure Ruby Fedora Commons implementation.
Continue reading “@reactjs PP is also investigating Derby cc @no_reply we have recently forked it 🍴”