- For a drop-in replacement for and , use the v1 release, which is still actively maintained.
- Documentation and code for that release are available on the branch.
- You can send pull requests with v1 bugfixes against the branch.
react-transition-group – An easy way to perform animations when a React component enters or leaves the DOM
Continue reading “For animating #d3js in #reactjs
- and one wrapper component called Paper which serves as a canvas on which these primitives are drawn.
- Here is a basic example – – – You can also render the primitives when working with ReactDOM as this just renders to a canvas node.
- ( )) create function has already rendered the canvas node.
- So now you can continue to use React with ReactDOM as you used to.
- Make changes directly to the component.
react-handy-renderer – ✏️ Draw 2D primitives in sketchy style with React
Continue reading “✏️ Draw 2D primitives in sketchy style with React #reactjs”
- react-worker-image is a React component for loading images via a web worker.
- Thereby not blocking the main thread and speeding up page load time.
- exports one react component which takes as a prop, and an optional prop of , and which are applied to the img tag.
- The above props are applied to the img tag.
- Observe the page Load time at the bottom right corner in both cases.
react-worker-image – React component to fetch image resources via web workers
Continue reading “#ReactJS component to fetch image resources via web workers”
- Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
- Already on GitHub?
- Sign in to your account
Continue reading “Umbrella: 16.3 and 16.4 releases · Issue #12152 · facebook/react · GitHub”
- Setting up and organizing a redux store in your react/ react-native projects can be a tedious and daunting task.
- Redux-Box aims at extracting the complexity in setting up redux with redux-saga, without loosing the flexibilty or without introducing new bizzare terms.
- Run this command in your terminal/cmd to install the package: – – Redux box emphasizes on dividing the whole application into multiple modules.
- Each of these modules manage it’s state seperately, with the help of 4 segments: – – 3.
- actions (it contains the actionCreators for your store.
redux-box – Modular and easy-to-grasp redux container
Continue reading “#Redux can be this easy :
- Building this project by following Angular Tutorial.
- I will be working on Tour of Heroes project.
ngtutorial – Building this project by following Angular Tutorial
Continue reading “Day 7: finished Angular tutorial. .
#100DaysOfCode. Planning to learn about advanced #reactjs from #Pluralsight next.”
- The basic carousel sample.The Carousel component returns a callback function with the following arguments.
- and must be passed down to the elements – – But the Carousel component also returns other arguments, like , , , , , – – For the component to work, for example, on mobile devices, set the value to true for touching.
- Set the value for and place the argument in your jsx template – – When you stop moving your mouse triggers a function which calculates the position of the elements.
- For example, you want to fetch data or trigger some function when you reach the end of the carousel.
- The default value for is 0 – – must be passed to the component – – Use the arguments and from the callback.
react-awesome-carousel – Simple, Touch-Friendly carousel component for React.js
Continue reading “Simple, Touch-Friendly carousel component for @reactjs #reactjs #react-component”