- The app maintains much of its old architecture, just this time with a new framework and a more modular approach to the Browse component.
- The app state is much slimmer now, as components should maintain as much state as they can when it isn’t relevant to other components.
- Because this rewrite moves much of the app state from the global state, this allows the individual components themselves to control the viewing of the global state.
- These include the most important: – object uploading – bulk object downloads, by checked objects – login route needs fixing, shouldn’t be its own route – dropzone and infinite scroll are not implemented – share modal is not implemented – unauthenticated views aren’t completely ready This is not a comprehensive list.
- Besides these TODOs, the app needs comprehensive testing before publication, but I believe the current app state to be very close to ready.
minio – Minio is an open source object storage server compatible with Amazon S3 APIs
Continue reading “browser: move from react to vuejs by brendanashworth · Pull Request #4810 · minio/minio · GitHub”
- You supply a single function as a child of which receives a single argument as an object.
- The function will be called anytime the state of the fetch request changes (for example, before a request has been made, while the request is in flight, and after the request returned a response).
- While you can pass a single property to the function (for example, ), it is common to instead use object destructuring to peel off the properties on the object you plan to use.
- An example of destructing and using the most common properties , , and .
react-fetch-component – React component to declaratively fetch data
Continue reading “#Reactjs component to declaratively fetch data”
- A basic implementation of the BBC News app built using React Native, the project helped with understanding how react native works, and how to begin building real apps with it.
- The app uses the same BBC News API as the official one, but is subject to change at any time so could break at any time.
- The app parses the BBC’s XML story structure and maps each item to react components.
- The app defaults to the topic of world news,pressing the topics under stories will laod those feeds, a way to view specific news feeds will be implemented soon.
- The app is currently iOS only, but I would like to expand to android in the future.
BBCNews-React-Native – An unofficial basic implementation of the BBC News app built using React Native
Continue reading “7/ BBC News app clone
Fw: React Native
Source code: 🔥🔥🔥 #OpenSource #ProjectLearn”
- The design is made by Sketch, you can find the original design file in Dropbox, it may help if someone wants to design new features.
- Check the official doc first, the following steps are based on official doc Comment in , because native environment doesn’t support for Add js bundle into your project: open Xcode, select Files -> Add Files to… -> select the main.jsbundle file that just generated In Xcode, select your device, then click the play button or
react-native-nba-app – This is why we play
Continue reading “2/ NBA app for iOS & Android
Fw: React Native
Source code: #OpenSource #ProjectLearn 🔥🔥🔥”
- A powerful React component to abstract over flexbox and create any layout on any browser.
- The flexbox API is powerful but far from being perfect.
- The API is complex and there are still many inconsistencies between browsers that force developers to overuse vendor prefixes and literally do magic tricks to achieve the desired layout.
- For these reasons, we asked ourselves: is there a way to simplify the API and handle any browser inconsistency in a single place?
react-flexview – A react component to abstract over flexbox
Continue reading “A #reactjs component to abstract over flexbox”
- We need you to join us to scale up our team and build a great company with a product that will be used by thousands in the coming months.
- Spendesk is a fast growing Fintech startup backed by eFounders and a great opportunity to work in one of the most creative and stimulating environment in Paris.
- We see a crazy traction and adoption from our first customers who totally love our product.
- You will be part of a strong family shaping the future of SaaS products.
- We use the latest innovations in the banking industry to build a software that gives CFOs a complete control over their companyâ s spendings and provides employees with an awesome experience when they need to do professional purchases.
Browse current career opportunities and apply online for jobs at Spendesk
Continue reading “Current Openings”