- It’s been tough for developers to create native apps in different OS platforms.
- Moreover, developing the native apps for different platforms requires skill sets and experience pertinent to the OS platform.
- As a result, React Native is making progress by providing Real Native experience for different OS platforms.
- The most useful features of React Native are the capability to write source code only in React Native, and the ability to compile it on various OS platforms.
Continue reading “Building Native Mobile Apps with React Native”
- If you’re looking for ways to expand your ReactJS knowledge, the free React Fundamentals course from ReactTraining.com has been updated for the latest React v15.5 release.
- In the React Fundamentals course students will get an introduction to the React ecosystem and will learn how to set up a React component with NPM, Babel, and Webpack.
- In addition to React Training’s fundamentals course, Codeacademy has two free courses for learning React.js and Wes Bos has a free course to help students get started with React.js, Redux, and React Router.
Continue reading “Free React Fundamentals Course Updated for React v15.5 – WordPress Tavern”