- We are excited to announce that mParticle now supports React Native on Android and iOS!
- While a wide variety of SDKs are available for iOS and Android, many do not support React Native, so app developers need to write platform-specific code (which somewhat defeats React Native’s purpose).
- In the same way that React Native abstracts the OS, allowing you to focus on the UI, mParticle abstracts the integrations, allowing you to focus on writing your app.
- By leveraging the mature mParticle SDKs already available for iOS and Android, and the cross-platform capabilities of React Native, your app can have a single clean codebase connected to all the app services you need to run your business.
- Like our other SDKs, the React Native module is open source and hosted on GitHub:
With the React Native SDK, learn how your app can have a single clean codebase connected to all the app services you need to run your business.
Continue reading “Introducing Support for React Native”