- Some of these companies have specific needs while pursuing application development such as building the cross-platform application, hybrid application or native application.
- Hybrid VS. Native is a long-standing debate prevalent amongst companies looking for app development.
- Some of the widely used hybrid application development frameworks include: Ionic, React Native, NativeScript, PhoneGap and Xamarin.
- It is a classic hybrid development framework which allows web developers to build apps across all major platforms using a single code base.
- If you have to develop an app in short time span which should have good performance and supports both Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Native browser apps, then Ionic is the best suitable framework.
In the present time, more and more companies are putting in efforts to build their respective digital products. Some of these companies have specific needs while pursuing application development such as building the cross-platform application, hybrid application or native application.
Continue reading “Source Soft Solutions — Planning to Get An App Built – Ionic V/S React…”
- Ionic rich pre-built components, typescript simplicity and vast support of platforms convinced us to go with it for our mobile app.Ionic OverviewIonic is the only mobile app stack that enables web developers to build apps for all major app stores and the mobile web with a single code base.
- Ionic community has developed more than 4M ionic apps.Free Open Source — 100% source code on GithubFully Cross-Platform — IOS, Android, Windows, Web, Desktop, PWAPremier Native Plugins — Camera, Bluetooth, Push NotificationsFirst-class Documentation — Clear and ConsistentIonic 2 is based on Angular 2 which is based on TypeScript.
- Angular 2 is faster than Angular 1 and offers a much more flexible and modular development approach.Progressive Web Apps(PWA) — The mobile futureProgressive Web Apps bring features we expect from native apps to the mobile browser experience.
- Ionic apps enable developers to get the best of both worlds: cross-platform app store deployment on iOS, Android, and Windows, along with deployment to the mobile web as a Progressive Web App with the same code.
- See this amazing video to see power of PWA- 2 PerformanceWe deployed our in iOS platformBoot up time is as fast as native iOS appApp transitions are very smooth even with graphs drawn using highchartsTo see Ionic performance in Android, I created a basic weather app hit the ♥ below if you found this post useful, so that others can read it.Some good references
Last year, we decided to implement a mobile app for our team. As it’s an internal app, native performance wasn’t our first priority. Our goal was to deliver it as soon as possible with minimum…
Continue reading “Ionic vs React Native – Ankush Aggarwal – Medium”