- The provider component puts the data into context, and the Higher Order Component pulls the data out of context.
- So in reality, redux isn’t allowing your data to be accessible anywhere… context is!
- The first pull request to that repository is from Andrew Clark (react core team member) and it’s called “New version of context”.
- The React team will remove the warning about context being an experimental feature because it’s now a “first-class feature” of the framework.
- One question that I’ve seen a lot about the new context API (or the render prop pattern in general) is how to compose providers and consumers together.
Continue reading “React’s new Context API”