- Redux Zero is a library which offers a simple way to handle state in modern applications.
- With Redux Zero your component can focus 100% on the UI and just call the actions to update the state: – – Last but not least, plug the whole thing in your index file: – – Redux is great, but in some cases, it’s way too much.
- With Redux Zero you just have a store and some actions.
- One of our developers here at Concrete, Miguel Albernaz, was using this gist as a state management solution instead of Redux.
- Redux Zero is one of the lightest state management solutions I’ve seen so far.
Although using Redux is straight-forward once you understand the approach and its nuances, after a while it gets repetitive. It’s easy to end up with a lot of “boilerplate” code that wires all the logic together. For this reason, multiple solutions addressing the issue have appeared.
Continue reading “Interview of @matheusml about #redux zero, a light state management solution for #reactjs”
- We must find a way to abstract that repetitive logic in order to avoid going through our codebase every time we want to make a change.What are Higher Order Components?As the name suggests — a Higher Order Component is some special and more important component.
- If you’ve ever used map, reduce or filter you have already used HOF without even knowing.Similarly to that – Higher Order Components take a component as input and return another component.
- Some of the more Object Oriented programmers will immediately scream “inheritance”, but have in mind that React favors composition.How do we make a HOC?Let’s start simple and make a HOC that we will use to log the clicks of our users.Here our function takes the component we will be wrapping as an argument and returns a brand new component with all the attached functionality to it.
- To create our new component we will simply call the function and pass the wrapped one as a parameter.const LogsClicks = else can we do with HOCs?Higher Order Components can be used every time you’ve got repetitive logic in your components.
- Now when the component mounts and every time it updates, our component will now look at the authenticated property and will redirect to the home page if it’s false.Something to note is that when we’re using the connect helper in order to attach our component to Redux’s store, we are creating another Higher Order Component.
Components are the building blocks of React. We separate our UI into small pieces that are responsible for rendering and managing the state of a particular part of the application. But even though…
Continue reading “Higher Order Components in React – CloudBoost”
- Horizon, which is built on RethinkDB and by the RethinkDB team, facilitates common application development tasks like backend setup, real-time data transfer, security and scalability.
- This tutorial will give you an introduction to Horizon and RethinkDB while also showing you how to build a simple app with Horizon and React.
- Before hitting the code, let’s learn a few basic Horizon concepts:
Horizon groups data into horizon collections and each collection is backed by a RethinkDB table.
- Here’s a visual to help you make sense of the data flow in this app:
Note that any change in the data is sent from one React client into Horizon and Horizon sends it back to all React apps so they can update their view, this flow makes sure that all clients are always watching the same without inconsistencies.
- Our app will use two Horizon collections, one for the “we need list” and other for the “we have list”.
Horizon is an open source Backend as a Service (BaaS) that allows developers to easily build data-driven web and mobile applications. Horizon, which is built on RethinkDB and by the RethinkDB team, facilitates common application development tasks like backend setup, real-time data transfer, security and scalability. Horizon can be run locally, on a private server or in the cloud.
Continue reading “Using Horizon/RethinkDB with React”
- For creating React App.
- We are using npm and install some frameworks.
- We are going to create first React Js Application.
- Nowadays React is very popular and booming in the market.Now we can create the project template using above command.It will take some time to install all the module related to React.Once installation complete, go the folder “first-app” and run the command npm startIt will start the server on 3000 port.
- Default application will look like this.Congratulations, your first application is ready.Now you can do your customization based on your requirement start by editing the file index.html.Hope you like this simple way to create React application using some frameworks.For customization, you have to require knowledge React component and other stuff.
Create your first React Js Application
Continue reading “Create your first React Js Application ~ Full Stack Software Developer”
- WorkflowGen’s SENDHTTPPOST application enables process designers to create outgoing webhooks via system actions in workflows.
- Webhooks are another modern integration solution that let WorkflowGen processes exchange information with other applications through HTTP POST requests.
- With version 7.0, WorkflowGen now supports incoming webhooks as well, which can be sent from external applications to WorkflowGen by exchanging JSON payloads using HTTP POST requests.
- With version 7.0, WorkflowGen has adopted GraphQL for its new API, as well as modules for both incoming and outgoing webhooks, creating exciting new avenues for integration.
- Outgoing webhooks , introduced in WorkflowGen 6.6, are a simple way to send HTTP POST requests to external applications, such as to post a message to a Slack channel .
With version 7.0, WorkflowGen has adopted GraphQL for its new API, as well as modules for both incoming and outgoing webhooks, creating exciting new avenues for integration. WorkflowGen is already a…
Continue reading “WorkflowGen version 7.0 – WorkflowGen – Medium”
- Build Realtime Apps | React Js, Golang & RethinkDB
- Using RethinkDB allows you to create highly scalable, realtime apps with ease.
- Get ahead of the curve and learn how to make realtime apps now.
- Apps created in Golang are fast , and run on all major platforms (Mac / Windows / Linux).
- Software developers will need to know how to create Realtime Web apps in the very near future.
Read the full article, click here.
@Bases_donnees: “#Databases Build Realtime Apps | React Js, Golang & RethinkDB r14H8QZL
Do you want to learn React as fast as possible? Are you curious about Golang, Googles new Programming Language? Do you wonder what it’s like to write fast highly concurrent servers? Interested in creating realtime apps, the simple way?
Build Realtime Apps