- LPK7.com is the fastest free website maker on Earth.
- Easy, Simple, Do it yourself (DIY) Websites.
- / Q. Which is the fastest Website Builder?
- / Q. How can I get an eCommerce website up and running / Q.
- This is what to use when the other website builders are too slow, too complicated, too expensive or don’t have the features you want.
Instant Website Builder. Responsive design, Includes eCommerce, Forms and more. Create A Free Website or Landing Page Today!
Continue reading “Web Design Automation in action 
Make WebApps fast via this #API […”
- In this case study you will learn: – – In this case study, I present how we have implemented SSR (server side rendering) with React in an e-commerce application for one of Norway’s largest telco brands Telia.
- What we have learned over the 3 years we have worked with the app is that keeping things simple helps a lot when implementing and maintaining an SSR solution.
- The theory of SSR is pretty simple: you just render your React components on the backend and send the generated HTML to the client.
- We create our Redux store with the initialState on the backend like this: – – The initialState variable is also sent to the frontend in a global variable so that the client side app gets the exact same state prefetched.
- Here are some examples of variables that we guard against on server side: – – The process for knowing when to add the guard is something like: – – We are also careful to only use dependencies that work with SSR.
Setting up SSR (server side rendering) with React is painful. There is no good overview or starting point. Instead, you have to gather pieces of information from googling and do your best to puzzle them together.
Continue reading “Case study of SSR with React in a large e-commerce app – Jakob Lind”
- Handling React Forms with Mobx Observables
- I don’t need an onChange handler in my form component anymore.
- The form data and the input value is updated through an onChange handler.
- We simply have to pass a submit handler to the form component.
- We imported the asForm HOC and wrapped the address component, indicating which props has the form data.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Handling #ReactJS forms with Mobx observables:”
Learn a single approach to handle React forms with Mobx observables without using an already existing form library. Advanced techniques and patterns inside.
Handling React Forms with Mobx Observables