- You create your store from scratch, initialize state, and maybe set some basic state based on the url (if you are in a browser).
- But the blob could be days, weeks or years old!Redux Persist provides a consistent, performant, and structured way to persist state.If you still require more convincing, read Jani EvĂ¤kallioâs piece on offline first applications.Part 2: Architecture2.1 The Component PartsThe âpersistence layerâ is actually two stateful reactive objects, plus a higher…
- It also creates register and rehydrate methods which will be used to register each persistoid, and dispatch the actual rehydrate action respectively.PersistoidThe persistoid is the actual state sink.
- additionally it handles the PURGE action for clearing stored state.2.2 Whats new in Redux PersistÂ v5code splitting reducersbetter integration story for libs (e.g. redux-offline)ability to colocate persistence rules with the reducer it pertains tofirst class migration supportenable PersistGate react component which blocks rendering until persistence is complete (and enables similar patterns…
- Thats means a consistent story around extensibility, and the ability to use redux-devtools to debug any tricky issues internal to the persistence layer.Ergonomic ReduxVanilla Redux requires a ton of ceremony to use.
Continue reading “Redux: Persist Your State – Async LA – Medium”
- We need to eject in order to gain access to the start.js script that is edited to allow us to add custom HTTP proxy middleware .
- If you want your users to access this new page with the context of Share then it makes sense to include the standard header and footer.
- Once the server has restarted you’ll be able to login to Share and then you will be able to access your page at /share/page/react .
- Content tagged with alfresco share
- In the blog post I’m going to step through the process of creating a page using React and deploying it into Share.
Introduction I’ve previously experimented with developing Alfresco clients using a number of different application frameworks. In this blog post I’m going
Continue reading “Deploying React pages to Share”
- Let’s add one more test on handling submit.
- Our test code encourages to do everything through Page object.
- Page object wrapper gives you nice API to interact with your component, so test code will be more expressive and neat.
- I also work a lot on developer infrastructure, especially in terms of testing.
- We don’t test the whole web page, only one component, but we can think that our component is actually a little page, that we are going to interact with.
Today I will tell you a little trick how to make your test code a bit fancier and easier to maintain. The PageObject pattern is quite…
Continue reading “Page object for testing React.js components – Medium”
- Please help us with feedback or, even better, with pull requests.
- In case you prefer terminal interfaces.
- A desktop application with a simple interface.
- A simple and lightweight SQL client desktop/terminal with cross database and platform support.
- Available for Linux, Mac and Windows
Read the full article, click here.
@brian_d_vaughn: “Just discovered #sqlectron, built with #reactjs & using #reactvirtualized to display large query results~ very cool!”
A simple and lightweight SQL client desktop/terminalwith cross database and platform support.