- Identify whether what you’re currently learning is React or not, mainly so that you don’t get confused about your effort to learn React itself.
- I find building simple games to demonstrate the ideas of React much better than starting with data-driven serious web applications.
- React ecosystem libraries: Since React is just the UI language, you’ll need tools to complete the picture and go beyond even MVC. Don’t start until you’re very comfortable with React itself.
- Right after getting comfortable with the raw concepts of React itself, build a React Native app.
- I’ll give you two things to focus on, just forget everything else you encounter and learn these two first once you’re done with React itself: react-router and redux.
First, make peace with the fact that you need to learn more than just React to work with React. This is a good thing, React is a library that does one thing really well, but it’s not the answer to…
Continue reading “So you want to learn React.js? – EdgeCoders”