- It’s important to note that these functions are catered towards function components but should work for class components none the less.
- High order components are functions that expect a component and return a new component.
- After creating the factory we return a new function which applies the mapping function with the passed in props.
- mapProps expects a mapping function which returns a new function that itself awaits a component.
- const enhance = mapProps(props => omit ([‘foo’] , props))
Building a Utility Library for React