- Finally, we solved all of them :)This article contains useful steps that you can perform in order to debug and fix real-life issues on native sideWhat is OpenTok?The OpenTok platform, developed by TokBox, makes it easy to embed high-quality interactive video, voice, messaging, and screen sharing into web and mobile apps.It…
- Here are the most annoying issues that we have encountered on each platform respectively while writing clients:Android: Updating native view doesn’t work.We had a native view which we wanted to update after we connect to a session and receive a stream.
- Our Subscriber view implements SessionDelegate class what means we can set this view as a delegate in session and listen on events i.e. when session receive a stream, session instance invokes method onStreamReceived on pointer to delegate.
- Enabling zombies in Xcode is very easy.Click the active scheme in the top left and choose Edit Scheme.Select Run on the left.Open the Diagnostics tab at the top.Tick the checkbox labeled Enable Zombie Objects.Tick the checkbox labeled Enable Zombie Objects.Now Xcode’s Console will give you more complex message i.e.[RNOpenTokSubscriberView respondsToSelector:] message…
- So remember when you reload JS part of application new instance of your native module will be created but if you are using singleton it will be the same instance as before reload.As I wrote at the beginning we solved all of our issues but some of them took a…
At Callstack we have open source meetings each month. At one of the past meetings we came up with idea to re-maintain our old project called react-native-opentok, because it was a bit dusty and…
Continue reading “Story of rewriting react-native-opentok and challenges that we have encountered down the road…”
Day Two features Front-End talks by Anurag Sinha, Pavan Podila, Tom Wilson and Saimon Sharif, along with track-agnostic talks by Kim Crayton and Adam Smith.
Continue reading “The Front-End Sessions on Day Two of Syntax Conference 2017”
- For those who couldn’t make it to Voxxed Days Singapore, you will be able to watch how NICE it was to be there.
- Add to My Calendar 2017-06-02 08:00:00 2017-06-02 18:00:00 Asia/Singapore Voxxed Days Singapore The international conference for developers, Voxxed Days, will take place for the 1st time in Asia on June 2nd, 2017, at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
- Voxxed Days is a conference made by developers for developers.
- As with Devoxx, a spirit of openness, community, killer content and low priced tickets underpin the Voxxed Days philosphy.
- We’ll welcome fantastic speakers and profesionnals for this unforgettable day.
The international conference for developers, Voxxed Days, will take place for the 1st time in Asia on June 2nd, 2017, at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. We’ll welcome fantastic speakers and professionals for this unforgettable day. As with Devoxx, a spirit of openness, community, killer content and low priced tickets underpin the Voxxed Days philosphy.
Continue reading “Voxxed Days Singapore – Welcome to Voxxed Days Singapore”
- ©2016 LibertyJS. Made with love in Philadelphia
- Want to be part of the best JS conference in Philadelphia?!
- We’re aiming for 3- 4 hour shifts if we get enough people.
- Our best attempt for you to attend the sessions you want to participate in. You’ll be able to choose the where and when for you volunteer hours.
- We’ll invite you to the chatroom sometime prior to event day.
Read the full article, click here.
Volunteer — LibertyJS